Re: Tsvart telechat review of draft-ietf-trill-mtu-negotiation-06

2017-07-05 16:21:26
I wanted to quickly thank Magnus for this review - it is well thought
out, and clear.

I usually focus on the OpsDir reviews, but wanted to explicitly call
this out as a good one.

On Wed, Jul 5, 2017 at 9:02 AM, Magnus Westerlund