Re: Delete all and replace is practical

2004-02-01 08:55:23

At 02:56 01/02/2004, Keith Moore wrote:

The core problem of email as far as I am concerned is the interminable
forwarding problem.

There I will disagree. The present model in fact gets messages from where they are to where they need to go.

the present model in fact loses a fair number of messages. in my experience, email is less reliable than snail mail.

My experience is that lost messages can usually be narrowed down to anti-spam measures gone wrong, or buggy software.

The second won't go away, and the first needs to be solved anyway.

Paul                            VPOP3 - Internet Email Server/Gateway
support(_at_)pscs(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk                     http://www.pscs.co.uk/