please reply urgently

2004-03-12 16:49:52
Banque  International Du Burkina,
Avenue Dimdolobsom
01BP 6565 Ouaga 01,
Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.

Dear friend

 I am Mr Salif Ibrahim, General Manager(Treasury) of Banque International Du
Burkina. This is an urgent and very confidential business proposition.

 I am in a position to influence the transfer of   US$12,300,000.00,(Twelve
Million, three hundred
 thousand  Dollars).  This fund was deposited by a customer who was a foreign
contractor with the Burkina Faso Institute of Mining and Metallurgy.

 Upon maturity of the deposit,The bank sent a routine notification  to his
forwarding address but got no reply. After a month,we sent a  reminder and
finally we discovered from his contract employers,Burkina Faso Institute of
Mining and Metallurgy, that Mr.paul bryson was  dead.On further investigation,I
found out  from his attorney that he  died without making a WILL,and all
attempts to trace his next of kin  was fruitless.

 I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Mr.paul  bryson did
not declare any kin or relations in all his official  documents,including his
Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank. This sum  of US$12,300,000.00 has carefully
been fixed in my bank for  safekeeping.  From our records the funds was
deposited in the year 2000 and   according to Burkina Faso Law, at the
expiration of 5 (five) years,  the money will revert to the ownership of the
Government if nobody  applies to claim the fund.

 I will need you to stand in as his next of kin,i have already made
arrangements with an attorney who will prepare all the necessary  documents
that will make this possible as i will follow all the  necessary protocols and
laws governing inheritance in my country.

 I am willing to offer you 40% of the funds so that I can gaurantee your
commitment to this project.
 If you are interested, please reply immediately via my email address  and
Upon your response,I shall then provide you with more details  that will help
you understand how i plan to implement this project.

 Please observe utmost confidentiality, and be rest assured that this
transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall  require
your assistance to invest my share in real estate within
your country.

 Due to the nature of confidentiality in this Transaction I would want you to
contact me via my alternative email address
salifibrahim(_at_)latinmail(_dot_)com <mailto:salif01(_at_)z6(_dot_)com> or my
phone  number +226 67 34 59

Awaiting your urgent reply

Thanks and my regards.

Salif Ibrahim.