CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!.

2004-03-20 03:56:10
                                                       SYNC INTERNATIONAL
SWEEEPSTAKE LOTTERY NL

                        WARRDENSTRAAT221B
                                                                          1053
AS AMSTERDAM,THE NETHERLANDS

                   TEL NO:0031-630-817-558
FROM:THE DESK OF THE MANAGING DIRECTOR
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT
REF:DDS/200118308/004
BATCH:128/2203/KJJS.
S.C.F.N:WGK/7890423/BA.

ATTN:CEO

We are pleased to inform you of the release today the 15th March 2004, of the
SYNC INTERNATIONAL  SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY/INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMMS held on the 27th
Feb 2004. Your company name attacted to the ticket numbers 664-75600545-1788
with serial number 5358/04 drew the lucky numbers 8-111-27-30-34-4441,which
consequently won the lottery in the 2 category.

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of us$1million in cash
credited to file DDS/200118308/004 .this is from a total cash prize of
us$15million share the ten international lucky
winners in this category.

CONGRATULATIONS.

Your funds is now deposited with our security department to your name ,due to
the mixed up of some numbers and names,we ask that you keep this winning a top
secret from the public notice until your clamins has been processed and your
remitted to your account as this is apart of security protocol,to aviod double
claiming or unwarranted taking advantage of this program by participants.

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from the
30,000 company names and 20,000 individual names from all over the world as
part of our  international promotions program,which we conduct every 4 year.we
hope with a part of winning ,you will take part in our end of year stake
us$50million international lottery.

TO begin your claim,please contact your Claim Agent,VAN DER HOOK,foreign
service manager FOREX TRUST AGENCY AMSTERDAM,THE NETHERLANDS.
TEL+31-627-518-108,E-MAIL:vanderhook(_at_)europe(_dot_)com,mrvanderhook(_at_)netscape(_dot_)net,
 for processing and remittance of your cash to a designated account of your
choice.

Remember,all winning must be claiming not later than March 29th 2004,after this
date all funds will be returned as unclaimed.

NOTE: In order to aviod unneccessary delays and complications,please remember
to quote your reference and batch numbers in every correspondence with your
agent.Furthermore,should there be any change of your address,do inform your
agent as soon as possible.

Congratulations again from all members of our staff and thank you  for being
part of our promotions program.

Warm Regards,
RENEE ALEX

FOR SYNC INTERNATIONAL.