Let's talk

2004-03-31 19:20:05
FROM:MR DAVID BROWN
H.O.D ACCOUNTS DEPT.
HILLCREST MERCHANT BANK Plc
35 MARINA LAGOS,
LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA.
ATTENTION:
It is with humble pleasure and trust that I write this very
important letter to you, considering you are capable and
kind enough to assist me in this understated business
proposal.I am just trying to know if you can be of
help,irrespective of the fact that we didn'tknow each other
before or have met for the first time in life. I came
across your contact via international profile in my earnest
searching for a truthful/honest person to handle this
business with us.
Firstly, I must solicit your strictest confidentiality in this
transaction,this is by virtue of its nature as being top
secret and confidential.I am Mr David Brown, Head of
Accounts Department, Hillcrest Merchant Bank (HQ) Lagos Nigeria. I
know that a transaction of this magnitude will make someone
whom you didn't know for the first time to feel
apprehensive, but be assured that all will be well with
every involved persons at the end of this business as it is
risk free.
THE PROPOSITION:
A FOREIGNER, ENGR. EARNEST M PARKER (AN EXPARTRIATE
ENGINEER, who has a domiciliary Account with this Bank,
UNION BANK NIG. PLC (HQ) foreign operation unit,was an oil
merchant / contractor with The Federal Government of
Nigeria for many years, but for about 2 years now from 2000
his account was dormant without saving more money or
withdrawing from the account as it used to be and because
of this development, his account officer MR. HENRY EGOBIA
reported the matter to me as the head of the account
department,and upon this report, I conducted a personal
investigation by sending MR. HENRY to the address submitted
by Engr.Parker as of the time he opened ! the said account
with us to know the cause or reason of everything before
the matter will be made known to the bank in general.
But pity he came back with a report to me that Engr. Parker
died some time in 2000 in a ghastly plane crash in
Port-Harcourt ,Nigeria Oil heart city leaving in his
account US$15M cash. Now I have informed the bank
authorities and board members about this matter and after
many meetings, they resolved that I should contact the
relatives or next of kin on behalf of the bank, for them to
file a letter of claim,but all efforts by this dept to
contact any of his relatives or next of kin have proved
unsuccessful.
His country embassy has tried without success and wrote to
me suggesting that the fund be shared to THE RED CROSS,
CHILD CARE TRUST or MOTHERLESS BABIES HOME and AIDS
ORGANISATION IN AFRICA.In order to prevent the bank from
diverting this fund as unclaimed fund or sharing it as said
by the em! bassy which I know they will not do, I and my
colleagues MR. HENRY EGOBIA being MR.PARKERS account's
officer, the bank lawyer,P.R.O. and the administrative
Manager now seek your assistance for you to stand as the
next of kin / relation of Engr Earnest M Parker in claiming
thisUS$15M. All the documents that will enable you claim
this fund will be carefully provided for you to submit for
the workout of this claim.If this is acceptable to you,
kindly contact me through my private e-mail
ATTENTION: also forward to me your telephone, fax,mobile
number, your full home address for easy communication as
more detail will follow up.
We will be also happy to hear from you. We have agreed to
part with 20% percentage of the total amount as your own
share of the money for assisting us in this deal. We shall
also map out percentage of this money to take care of
incidental expenses that may arise in the course of this
transaction.
Immediately this fund is being remitted into your
account,note that high degree of trust is required from
you.
Thank you in anticipation of your co-operation.
Awaiting your response urgently.
Regards,

MR.DAVID BROWN,
H.O.D. ACCOUNTS DEPT.
HILLCREST MERCHANT BANK Plc

Are you a Contractor? Your business email address should be easy for clients and
prospective clients to remember. And eliminate SPAM!

Reserve YOURNAME(_at_)CONTRACTOR(_dot_)COM email address today.
Click here: http://mail.contractor.com

-Easy to remember email address
-Employees can also get email addresses
name(_dot_)company(_at_)contractor(_dot_)com
-Get email from any computer, anywhere you go!
-Eliminate SPAM email