WINNING NOTIFICATION

2004-04-05 06:18:10
ZENITH LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL
Ref. Number: 874/909/482
Batch Number: 422-904-517-BC96
Sir/Madam
We are pleased to inform you of the result of
the Lottery Winners International programs held on the
5th of April 2004. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number
540-785-325-636 with serial number 4324-4356-5322 drew
lucky numbers 432-714-908-823 which consequently won
in the 2nd category, you have therefore been approved
for a lump sum pay out of US$ 500,000 (five hundred thousand
United States Dollars)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that
you keep your winning information confidential until
your claims has been processed and your money Remitted
to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid
double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program
by some participants.
All participants were selected through a computer
ballot system drawn from over 23,000 company and
30,000 individual email addresses and names from
all over the world. This promotional program takes
place every three year.
This lottery was promoted and sponsored by some
eminent personalities who do not wish to declare their
identity for security reasons. We hope with part of
your winning you will take part in our next year USD50
million
International lottery. To file for your claim, please
contact our fiducially Agent MR garvin marcus
TEL:0031-615-200-664 Email: garvinmarcus1(_at_)netscape(_dot_)net or
garvinmarcus2(_at_)netscape(_dot_)net
Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than
three weeks from the day you receive this notification. After this date all
unclaimed funds will be
included in the next stake.
Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications,
remember to quote your reference numberand batch numbers in all
correspondence. Furthermore,
should there be any change of address do inform our agent as soon as
possible.
Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for
being part of our promotional
program.
Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically
disqualified.
Sincerely yours,
Mrs kathy Anderson.
Lottery Coordinator