INTERESTING

2004-04-06 06:39:00
From :
Corporate Line: + 233-24-4955998
Corporate Fax:  233-21- 812403
DEPT. OF SOLID MINERAL
DEV. ACCRA GHANA.

I am Dr. F  Grandville , Director of Project, Ghana Department of
Minerals and Energy. I am making
this contact with you based on the committee's need
for an individual/company who is willing to assist us
with a solution to a money transfer.

This amount $8.5m represents the balance of the total
contract value executed on behalf of Department by a
foreign contracting firm, which we the officials
over-invoiced deliberately, of which the actual sum
has been paid.

Should you be willing to assist us in the transaction,
your share of the sum will be 25% of the $8.5
million, 70% for us and 5% for taxation and
miscelleneous expenses.

I await your immediate response.

Yours faithfully,

Dr. F Grandville