Re: [mail-vet-discuss] auth-results -12 posted, dkim-reporting is next

2008-02-26 08:58:35
I would be interested in seeing the new version.

Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
This is the review from the IETF's security directorate. The -11 draft was submitted last week but hasn't yet been posted by the secretariat. The results of this report will be worked into the document and a -12 draft produced, and that's the one that will go to IETF last call before handoff to the Area Director.

The -12 draft has been posted. I'm just waiting for the final OK from the security directorate before doing a formal last-call and the handoff.

At MAAWG in San Francisco last week, there was keen interest in working on my DKIM reporting proposal (draft-kucherawy-dkim-reporting) which is currently at a -01 revision. I worked some of the feedback I got from there into an -02 version and submitted it but I'm not sure I made the IETF's pre-conference deadline (a few hours ago) so it may not be visible for a couple of weeks.

Unless Dave objects, I'm going to use this venue to discuss that proposal as well. Feel free to begin the conversation if there's anything in there that is of interest. I can also post the -02 draft here if people want to see what changed before it's posted by the secretariat.