[mail-vet-discuss] Several drafts posted, feedback welcome

2008-03-13 23:53:50
draft-kucherawy-sender-auth-header-13 has posted, containing all the
recent edits.  One thing that's already been identified for adjustment
is the "reasonspec" ABNF; instead of dkim-quoted-printable, the value
will now be a "value" as defined in RFC2045, which is basically a simple
quoted string.  I believe Tony proposed that it be quoted-printable, but
I didn't see why that was really necessary so I'm proposing simplifying
it.  Any comments there?

draft-kucherawy-dkim-reporting-02 has posted, which includes feedback
provided during the MAAWG meeting in San Francisco last month.  The next
batch of work to be done there is additions to support some form of
aggregate reporting.  There was big interest in that at MAAWG too, so
I'm interested in starting discussions here about that topic.

draft-shafranovich-feedback-report-04 has also posted, which moves the
draft out of "expired" status and adds the proposed extensions needed
for DKIM reporting.  Thus, those proposed extenions in the
dkim-reporting draft can be removed.  This might also be modified
further to allow aggregate reporting.