[mail-vet-discuss] Authentication-Results: header users

2008-07-10 14:33:57
I'm preparing to start the march of turning
draft-kucherawy-sender-auth-header (the Authentication-Results: header
definition) into a published RFC.  Among other things that they'll be
interested in seeing is some representative list of companies that are
either adding the header (i.e. MTAs, verifiers) or making use of what's in
the header (i.e. filters).

I know we're adding it and we have code to parse the header as well.  I
know Alt-N is using it (though possibly a slightly older draft).

Has anyone else implemented code that adds it or reads it, or both, whom I
could cite in my note to the IESG that this spec is in use today?

--
msk(_at_)sendmail(_dot_)com