Re: [mail-vet-discuss] Auth-Results installed base

2008-11-02 16:42:51

Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
Michael Adkins wrote:
I think I asked my other AOL contact about this once and he said he
could see them switching to using the proposed header field, but there's
no hurry to do so.

(...meaning you came up with the same idea)

For reference, I think this datum on AOL is completely supportive of the
current
effort, by virtue of providing proof of concept.  Hence the current work
"merely" standardizes existing practice.

I've heard rumors, over the years, that the IETF believes in doing that...

d/

--

   Dave Crocker
   Brandenburg InternetWorking