[mail-vet-discuss] IESG Approval

2009-01-29 14:02:53
On Tuesday, after additional Security Directorate review, the IESG
approved publication of this draft.

Many thanks to all of you who participated in the discussions over the
course of the document's development.  If I've missed any acknowledgements
in Appendix A of the draft, please do let me know and I'll update that
during the AUTH48 phase.

A somewhat related standardization effort is the Abuse Reporting Format,
currently posted as draft-shafranovich-feedback-report, and discussed on
another list (abuse-feedback-report(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org).  You're welcome
to be
involved if that work interests you.  That work will get some attention at
the upcoming MAAWG conference in San Francisco.

Cheers,
-MSK