[mail-vet-discuss] draft-kucherawy-authres-header-b last changes

2010-06-10 00:28:17
Just an FYI really since the document is pretty stable:

IETF Last Call and the SecDir review for the above have been completed.  I got
a couple of minor text nits from one other person after LC as well, so the
version I'll post later today for the IESG telechat next week is at:

http://www.blackops.org/~msk/draft-kucherawy-authres-header-b-03.txt
(diffs at
http://www.blackops.org/~msk/draft-kucherawy-authres-header-b-03-from-2.diff.html)

...and that should be it.