mharc-users

Re: monthly archives

2002-07-18 13:43:39
On July 17, 2002 at 23:55, Jorge Granjal wrote:

I'm converting from mhonarc to mharc, and I have a
basic question. Where can I find a script to convert
from one big text list archive to separate monthly archives?

If you mean you have mail in one large mailbox file, there
exists a script called mbox-month-pack that is in the CVS
tree for mharc and it will part of the next release.  The
script takes a mailbox file and splits the mail out into
montly (or yearly) mailbox files.

If you cannot wait for the next release, you can checkout
the latest mharc via anonymous CVS.

--ewh