mharc-users

RE: Problem with Search Indexing List

2002-07-31 15:42:40
Heh, Well I guess I could have communicated better to begin with.

First, what version of Namazu are you using?

I'm using namazu-2.0.10.

I do not know what exactly cause mknmz to crap out, since it does
not happen all the time.  If you have the raw mail for your
test archive,
you could zip it up and send it to me and I can try to see if I
can reproduce the problem.  However, I hope the namazu developers are
interested in diagnosing the problem also.

I'll zip up the test mailbox and email it to you.  Thanks.

In the mean time I'll create another test list and see what happens.

- George Crum