mharc-users

Re: cron...?

2002-08-01 18:34:57
On August 1, 2002 at 15:19, Sean M Alderman wrote:

Yeah I think I'm on 0.4.  I'll get the upgrade going (we have a change
control process here which prevents me from just throwing an upgrade in
at anytime.  The bummer part of it is that we're on at least an 8 day
delay unless the change is escalated.

Bureaucracy.  It seems when you are testing things out, you should
have the flexibility you need, and then only put the software in
the control process once you have things going they way you like.

--ewh