mharc-users

New feature?...maybe?

2002-08-07 11:38:03
Earl,
        What do you think about adding a feature to Mharc which would allow for
procmail rules to be added which would forward/send certain email to an
Admin?  For instance, I've had a problem with cron for the past few
weeks and cron sends the mharc user emails which (apparently) get dumped
when I run readmail by hand.  I thought it might be "cool" to let local
system emails be sent onto another user, or an admin email address from
lib/config.sh or something along that line.

Just a thought...Thanks!
--
Sean M. Alderman
ITRACK Systems Analyst

Calling a windowed operating system "Windows" is like naming an
automobile "Wheels."