mharc-users

Re: Namazu-problem

2002-08-10 08:20:26
Earl Hood wrote:
This is a known problem and probably related to certain versions of
Perl (are you using 5.6.0?)

Yes.

Note, my version of mhonarc.pl may prevent the problems you are
encountering with your current version of Perl.

It does, thank you - now searching also works!

 Regardles, if using
5.6.0, at least upgrade to 5.6.1 since 5.6.0 is known to have problems.
Perl 5.8.0 has recently been released.

This is a production Red Hat system and since Red Hat doesn't offer anything newer than 5.6.0, I'll stick with that for now. It's not optimal, but there's been no down-time on that system yet, and I don't want to get calls late at night :-)

Lars