mharc-users

Feature Request and 0.6.4 question.

2002-09-25 12:04:19
I would like to request a configuration option to enable/disable the
hyperlink to the raw mbox files for an archive...  for example - to
disable the link to
http://www.mhonarc.org/archive/mbox/mharc-users/2002-09
from the list root index page -
http://www.mhonarc.org/archive/html/mharc-users/
Currently I'm hand editing this out of the web-archive script after each
upgrade...not a big deal, but it'd be a nice feature for me.

Also, I just upgrade to 0.6.4 a few minutes ago, and I'm curious if
there's a way to include a SSI footer into the lists.html file.  I've
got my footer in html/.PNM.foot.in, but it does not show up in
html/lists.html.  Not a big deal, I'll add it by hand if there's not a
better way.

Thanks.
--
Sean M. Alderman
ITRACK Systems Analyst

Calling a windowed operating system "Windows" is like naming an
automobile "Wheels."