mharc-users

Re: sh: lockfile: not found

2002-09-26 11:06:38
On September 26, 2002 at 09:47, Sean M Alderman wrote:

Greetings,
  I upgraded to 0.6.4 yesterday afternoon, and I now seem to have an
issue with running read-mail from cron.  cron.log is showing -
sh: lockfile: not found

lockfile comes with the standard Procmail distribution.  Depending
the *nix system you are using, lockfile may be bundled in a separate
package.

The program is used by the filter-spool script (which read-mail calls)
to process the incoming mail spool.  It is possible that your search
path is different between cron and an interactive shell.  You may
need to add a PATH environment setting in your crontab so lockfile
can be invoked.

Maybe I should modified the install.pl script I am working on to
check for lockfile, and other relevant programs, and auto-set
a config.sh variable to pathname for it for the mharc scripts to use.

--ewh