mharc-users

Setup help,

2002-10-09 06:44:08
Hello all,

The web host were my organizations' web site is hosted lets
you create aditional email accounts besides the main one.  I
have created and email account which will be suscrbed to the
mailing lists I want to archive.  But the email inbox is located
as a directory which hangs from my main mail directory.  So
for example my main mailbox (pecx(_at_)pecx(_dot_)com) appears in
the path /home/pecx/mail, and the new email account
(archivos(_at_)pecx(_dot_)com) appears as /home/pecx/mail/archivos.

My question is what changes do I have to make to the
configuration files to get Mharc to archive the email sent to
archivos(_at_)pecx(_dot_)com account.

Tnak you very much

Orlando Aristizabal