mharc-users

[approved] Re: [approved] Archives built, can't be viewed or browsed...URL_ROOT=?

2002-11-24 20:53:30
Earl,

Doh! I just had to perform the following:

# chmod +rx /home/mailarch

Seems obvious now but hung me up a while. The default
permissions on newly created accounts is 700 on stock Redhat systems.
Maybe add this to the otherwise *excellent* instructions?

Thanks again,
Bill