mharc-users

Re: Problem with Softlinks

2002-12-23 16:32:19
On December 23, 2002 at 23:59, Michael Riedel wrote:

I'm using ecartis(a listserver) which generates mbox files for archived
lists. E.g. Ecartis saves this files in /usr/local/ecartis/archives/$list

If I read this files directly with web-archive -mbox [..ecartis...], the html
 are
generated, but if I make a softlink from $MBOX_DIR/$list
to the ecartis archivedir/$list, web-archive reads the mbox files, but
generates no html files ... why ? Any hints ?

Have you tried running web-archive with the -verbose option?

Also, do the mailbox files in /usr/local/ecartis/archives/$list
have YYYY-MM filenames?

--ewh