mharc-users

Error Message- Warning: No boundary delimiters

2003-02-23 14:15:00

Hi,

I'm getting quite a lot of this message when rebuilding archives by hand from
mbox files:

Warning: No end boundary delimiter found in message body
Warning: No boundary delimiters found in multipart body

Is it something I should be concerned about?  Is there something I can do
about it?  If so, I can certainly edit the entire mbox file and rerun the
archiving tools.

Best Regards,

Martin Kaminer