mharc-users

Re: Raw Messages...

2003-03-18 16:10:10
On March 18, 2003 at 17:01, "Sean M. Alderman" wrote:

  I received an interesting request regarding out mharc archives today,
and I honestly don't know if it's possible to do, much less where to
start.
  They wanted to know if a link can be provided on a message detail page
that would produce the either the raw message or the full header for
only that message.  ...As opposed to the normal raw link option which
displays the whole file for the selected month.

The [Original Message] link on the HTML messages pages provides the
raw version of the message.

--ewh