mharc-users

Re: Replacing List-name with Discription-name

2003-06-19 16:52:32
I wish I can help with some patch or so but
unfortunately I know very little programming. I'm working on this, though. :)

So, I can't provide a patch but just for reference
here is what I did to make it work for me:

# diff bin/web-archive,1 bin/web-archive
834c834
---

Thank you
Peter