mharc-users

Best practice for removing virus messages...

2003-08-20 07:09:22
I'm curious what your collective opinions are on the best way to remove
multple virus messages from multiple archives are.  We've had a storm of
the messages from the W32/Sobig(_dot_)1(_at_)MM worm archived over the past few
day
or so.

My first thought was to write a script to yank the messages out of the
raw mbox files and follow that up with a make rebuild.  I'm not sure how
long that might take, so I thought I'd see if there might be better
alternatives.

Thanks.
--
Sean M. Alderman
ITRACK Systems Analyst

Martin was probably ripping them off. That's some family, isn't it?
Incest, prostitution, fanaticism, software. -- Charles Willeford, "Miami
Blues"