mharc-users

does mharc scale?

2003-09-15 14:38:16
70 mailing lists and 200MB worth of imported raw mbox archives later, I
can cheerfully, say:  Yes, mharc scales quite well.

Thank you thank you thank you for an incredible, robust, flexible, and
(most importantly for my current peace of mind) scalable archiving
solution.

(Y'all probably knew all this already, but after my recent Mailman 2.1.2
upgrade surfaced performance problems with my larger archives, I'm
feeling *extremely* relieved that mharc was in fact exactly what I
needed.)

sev

--
 *** sev(_at_)byz(_dot_)org can also be found at http://www.byz.org/~sev ***
 "Unix is the answer, but only if you phrase the question very carefully."