mharc-users

more than one archive mailbox ?

2003-10-23 07:19:06
Hi there,

I have used mharc for a long while now and I am very happy with it. Great piece of software. However, there has always been one little niggling issue that prevents me from expanding its use. How to tell ORGMAIL (config.sh) to read from more than one (seperate) acrhive mailbox. I want to have more than one list (lists.def) but I don't want to read the data from a single archive. Is this possible ?

My data is in two 5 year old archives and hence my question. I don't want to merge them.

Best regards,

Hennie

delete it and notify the sender. The contents of this e-mail are the
opinion of the writer only and are not endorsed by Sabinet Online
Limited unless expressly stated otherwise.