mharc-users

Re: Where to send changes?

2003-10-31 16:08:18
On October 31, 2003 at 16:10, Richard Morse wrote:

Hi!  In setting things up, I've found a few (very minor) problems with
the .mrc files (one place where instead of </nobr>, there is <nobr>).
Where should I submit these issues?

You can either submit bugs (and patches) via Savannah at
<https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=addbug&group=mhonarc>.  Just
select "mharc" as the Category.

Or, if you want to be less formal, you can send your patches to
the mhonarc-dev(_at_)mhonarc(_dot_)org list or to me personally.

--ewh