mharc-users

Re: Customizing the index.html page for each list?

2003-11-10 13:02:42
On November 3, 2003 at 17:16, Richard Morse wrote:

That previous patch won't work -- I didn't realize how thoroughly the
directory was deleted and recreated.  I've modified it to use
.PNM.head.$list (or .PNM.foot.$list) in the main html directory.
Obviously, this is not ideal...

Perhaps this could be added to the next version in some more supported
way?

Definitely.  There is room for more flexibility.

You may have to wait for improvements, however.  I am getting
involved with some other work, so time to work on mharc will
be reduced, and new features will be incremently added.

--ewh