mharc-users

Email obfuscation on a per list basis

2005-04-30 07:35:50
Hello,

mharc archives multiple lists for me. Most of them are protected so
obfuscation of emails is not necessary. However, one of the lists, I
would like to have the emails obfuscated, just like the spam
protection mechanism does.

I was wondering, if there is an easy way (possibly in the lists.def?)
to define on a per list basis that the emails should not be visible?
What is the setting, and where can I define it?

Thank you in advance,

Uwe