mharc-users

Re:

2005-07-08 11:37:15
On July 8, 2005 at 11:59, Marie-Noelle Dauphin wrote:

I dont' want to see in Html page mbox beside date and thread . But I don't
want to write No-Raw-Link in the lists.def file because I don't use lists.def

You will still need to define No-Raw-Link in lists.def, even if you
do not use procmailrc.mharc.  Scripts like web-archive utilize lists.def
I.e.  lists.def is not only for creating procmailrc.mharc.

. I rewrite the procmailrc with filters  "* ^Subject" .... I don't use the
procmailrc made by mk-procmailrc.

Did you look at the Procmail-Condition option for lists.def?
What specifically could you not do with lists.def that required you
to use your own procmailrc.

--ewh