mharc-users

Re: using procmail with sylfiter

2014-01-26 14:19:21
Thank you. I posted to stackexchange last night but no response there yet.
There is a chance it will be buried given the high volume of posts and the
small volume (it appears) of procmail users. Anyway, thanks for responding: I
look forward to any and all responses (privately or otherwise).

Many thanks,
Aarem

On Sunday, January 26, 2014 2:03 PM, Earl Hood <earl(_at_)earlhood(_dot_)com>