mhonarc-dev

[Bug #725] Sequence (?<...) not recognized at lib/mhtxtplain.pl line 330

2002-06-21 15:30:06

=================== BUG #725: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=725&group_id=1968

Changes by: Earl Hood <earl(_at_)earlhood(_dot_)com>
Date: 2002-Jun-21 17:21 (US/Central)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
          Resolution | None                      | Duplicate

=================== BUG #725: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Submitted by: ehood                     Project: MHonArc
Submitted on: 2002-Jun-21 16:59
Category:  MIME Filter                  Severity:  5 - Major
Bug Group:  Incorrect Behavior          Resolution:  Duplicate
Assigned to:  ehood                     Status:  Closed
Platform Version:  All                  Effort:  0.00
Component Version:  2.5.6               Fixed Release:  2.5.7

Original Submission:  (Copyied from mail from Vincent Macaluso)

I'm trying to get MHonArc to work on my ISP's server.  I keep getting the
following error when I run it:

$ mhonarc /var/spool/mail/nolagay
This is MHonArc v2.5.6, Perl 5.00404 linux
Converting messages to .
Reading /var/spool/mail/nolagay .
Sequence (?<...) not recognized at lib/mhtxtplain.pl line 330, <GEN0> chunk
14.

Follow-up Comments

Date: 2002-Jun-21 17:17             By: ehood
The new format=flowed support in mhtxtplain.pl used a
negative look-behind asserstion that is not supported in
older versions of Perl 5 (<5.6).

Regex changed to not use look-behind assertion.  Will be
part of 2.5.7 release.

No files currently attached

For detailed info, follow this link:
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=725&group_id=1968