mhonarc-dev

[Bug #1404] Received-header parsing with Ecartis

2002-10-12 15:54:35

=================== BUG #1404: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=1404&group_id=1968

Changes by: Earl Hood <earl(_at_)earlhood(_dot_)com>
Date: 2002-Oct-12 17:54 (US/Central)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
            Severity | 5 - Major                 | 1 - Ordinary
          Resolution | None                      | Later

Even though a warning is generated, MHonArc does parse the
date correctly.  Since I do not think it is worth dealing
with comment parsing in received headers (which is
complicated accroding RFC 822 rules), I'll probably just
remove the warning message.

=================== BUG #1404: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Submitted by: None                      Project: MHonArc
Submitted on: 2002-Oct-12 13:06
Category:  Mail Parsing                 Severity:  1 - Ordinary
Bug Group:  Incorrect Behavior          Resolution:  Later
Assigned to:  None                      Status:  Open
Platform Version:  All                  Effort:  0.00
Component Version:  2.5.12              Fixed Release:

Original Submission:  Ecartis uses this received-header:

(EEST)

New mhonarc gives warnings about it, because it contains the extra ';' field
inside comment. I think ';' is allowed inside comment, so it looks more like
mhonarc problem than ecartis.

Follow-up Comments
*******************

Date: 2002-Oct-12 17:54             By: ehood
Even though a warning is generated, MHonArc does parse the
date correctly.  Since I do not think it is worth dealing
with comment parsing in received headers (which is
complicated accroding RFC 822 rules), I'll probably just
remove the warning message.

CC list is empty

No files currently attached

For detailed info, follow this link: