mhonarc-dev

[bug #4126] Typo in mhopt.pl causes error message for big5 character set

2003-06-27 16:09:21
=================== BUG #4126: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================
http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=4126&group_id=1968

Submitted by: bhauge                  Project: MHonArc
Submitted on: Fri 06/27/2003 at 23:08
Category:  Character Sets             Severity:  5 - Major
Bug Group:  Incorrect Behavior        Resolution:  None
Assigned to:  None                    Status:  Open
Platform Version:  HP-UX              Perl Version:  5.6.1
Component Version:  2.6.4             Fixed Release:

Original Submission:  line 1154 in mhopt.pl shows:

'big5-eten '     => [ 'big5', 'csbig5',

The space after "-eten" in the above line causes the following error message
when running mhonarc:

Warning: Unrecognized character set: big5-eten

The message I'm converting has "charset=big5" in it, and I have big5 in my
rcfile under the <CHARSETCONVERTERS> section.

When I remove the space after "-eten", the conversion happens without error.

No Followups Have Been Posted

CC list is empty

No files currently attached

For detailed info, follow this link: