mhonarc-dev

New list for CVS commit messages

2003-09-28 10:34:51
MHonArc Dev Followers,

A new list has been set up, mhonarc-commits(_at_)mhonarc(_dot_)org, that will
eventually receive all future CVS commit messages (once Savannah
folks can fix the MHonArc CVS tree I screwed up).

Therefore, CVS commit messages to mhonarc-dev will be going away
(hopefully soon).  The separate list allows those who do not want
to receive CVS commit messages but are interested in any technical
discussions.

For those that still want to receive CVS commit messages, you
will need to subscribe mhonarc-commits(_at_)mhonarc(_dot_)org by sending a
message to majordomo(_at_)mhonarc(_dot_)org with the following body:

  subscribe mhonarc-commits

Commit messages will still get archived, but I plan on moving
all the existing archive CVS commit messages to the mhonarc-commits
archive once mhonarc-commits starts receiving commit messages.

--ewh