mhonarc-dev

[bugs #9050] Errors converting single MH messages

2004-05-21 12:00:06
This mail is an automated notification from the bugs tracker
 of the project: MHonArc.

[bugs #9050] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: MHonArc
Submitted by: 0
On: Fri 05/21/04 at 14:59

Category:  MIME Filter
Severity:  5 - Average
Item Group:  Incorrect Behavior
Resolution:  None
Assigned to:  None
Platform Version:  Win32
Perl Version:  5.8.3
Component Version:  5.8.3
Fixed Release:

Original Submission:  I use a text-based mail reader, but run MHonArc -single
on individual mail messages that require a more robust HTML display.  This had
been working very well with MHonArc 5.6.8, but when I recently upgraded to
5.6.10, I started seeing this error for many of the messages I tried to display:

Trailing  in regex m// at C:Perlsitelib/mhmimetypes.pl line 366, <GEN0> line 40.

I've attached the Perl script I use to pass the message to MHonArc and to start
a browser window.

Thanks,

-pd

File Attachments

Date: Fri 05/21/04 at 14:59  Name: scmshow.pl  Size: 904KB   By: None
Perl script to run selected message through MHonArc
http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/download.php?item_id=9050&amp;item_file_id=1331

For detailed info, follow this link:
<http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=9050>