mhonarc-dev

Re: No read access to contributed programs

2005-05-21 14:46:55
On May 21, 2005 at 22:49, Gunnar Hjalmarsson wrote:

I noticed that you now provide a link to
http://www.mhonarc.org/MHonArc/contrib/ from the MHonArc main page,
which makes sense. However, the web server seems not to have read access
to the files in that directory.

It is a server-level configuration issue.  The problem is not present
for the US(West) mirror.

I've updated the local .htaccess file to fix the problem.  I've
commited some changes to the source tree so future releases should
not have the problem when the source is browsed through an Apache
HTTP server.

--ewh