mhonarc-dev

Using a SQL Database

2005-05-23 19:52:37
After much thought, it seems my needs of 1) ThreadID's and 2) High
performance, high capacity archives call for use of a regular SQL
database, rather than messages.db.

I'd still like to use Mhonarc to parse the mbox, and to parse the
individual messages and convert them to HTML.  Just I'd like to be
able to hook it up to a SQL database (at least for the threadid,
subject, and references - possibly for the to: and from: also).

I'd rather not have to create a fork of MHonArc - so I'd like to
possibly integrate it into the distribution, or, at the least, as a
patch.  So, what is the best, least invasive way of doing this?

--ECC