mhonarc-dev

Re: Mhonarc sometimes converting >'s and sometimes not

2005-06-06 00:30:04
East Coast Coder wrote:
Okay, I'm stumped.  Even with fancy quote on, I see that mhonarc only
converts *some* messages with >'s to <blockquote>, while others it
just converts to &gt; .  Why isn't it converting *all* of them?

Instead of asking such an open question, why don't you post a sample message and a link to the converted message, and let us know *exactly* in which respect(s) MHonArc failed to meet your expectations?

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson