mhonarc-dev

[bug #15074] Wrong $SUBJECTNA:U$ substitution for subject with mime encoding

2005-11-26 14:42:21

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
        Platform Version: All
            Perl Version: 5.8.4
       Component Version: 2.6.10
           Fixed Release:

Details:

Forwarding bug report from Debian tracking system. Any
response here should automatically also go to Debian
bug tracking.

Bug is NOT independently confirmed by me. I've asked
submitter to see what happens with mhonarc 2.6.15.

Carbon-Copy List:

CC Address                          | Comment
338624(_at_)bugs(_dot_)debian(_dot_)org              |

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=15074>