mhonarc-dev

[patch #5730] Small bug/type fix

2007-02-11 08:09:59

Follow-up Comment #1, patch #5730 (project mhonarc):

Hi, I found another problem with MHonArc 2.6.16.

The following lines are quoted from mhdb.pl:
unless ($readmail::TextDefCharset ne 'us-ascii') {
    print_var($db,'readmail::TextDefCharset',
                  \$readmail::TextDefCharset);
}
With this logic, charsets other than 'us-ascii' are never saved in
the database file as the value of 'readmail::TextDefCharset'. This
doesn't make sense.

I noticed that the operator 'ne' on the first line was formerly 'eq'
and changed at:
http://www.mhonarc.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/mhonarc/MHonArc/lib/mhdb.pl.diff?r1=2.39&r2=2.40
about a year ago.

My guess is that this change from 'eq' to 'ne' was just an unintentional
accident and is still ment to be 'eq'. Isn't it?

Regards,

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?5730>