mhonarc-dev

[bug #19627] PDF/DOC Mail Attachments from Macs get archived as .bin

2007-05-01 08:58:03

Follow-up Comment #5, bug #19627 (project mhonarc):

The combination of "usename" and "subdir" works perfectly.

I'll live with the relative insecurity of "usename" compared with
"usenameext" for the sanity of my users (a limited and known group).

Thanks again for your help, and sorry again for the unjustified accusation.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?19627>