mhonarc-dev

[bug #20073] urlization conflicts with keepspace

2007-06-04 09:29:39

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: All
            Perl Version: 5.8.8
       Component Version: 2.6.16
           Fixed Release:

Details:

I have an url in the middle of a line of a plain text message, e.g.:
"Visit http://foobar.com/ now!".

I'm using the mhonarc resource file form sympa-5.3 which looks like this:
<MIMEARGS>
text/plain; asis=us-ascii:iso-8859-1:iso-8859-2 nonfixed keepspace quote
htmlcheck maxwidth=78
</MIMEARGS>

First keepspace is applied which turns spaces to nbsp's, and later this nbsp
is not recognized as the end of the URL. Hence the whole "http://foobar.com/
now" string will be highlighted and act like a (wrong) url.

If I remove the "keepspace" keyword from the resource file, URL is
highlighted as expected.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?20073>