mhonarc-dev

[bug #18113] inconsistant thread slices w/ poor man's windowing

2007-08-04 12:09:50

Follow-up Comment #2, bug #18113 (project mhonarc):

When messages are removed from an archive, mhonarc
tags surrounding messages for update so any navigation
links will be updated to avoid stale links.

My guess is that this behavior is what causes tslices
to whittle down.

Since KEEPONRMM implies that links to "removed" messages
will still resolve, it seems that if KEEPONRMM is enabled,
mhonarc should not tag surrounding messages for
messages that have been removed due to expiration (like
max archive limit).

I've added this behavior is a development version I provided
to you (Jeff) via private messages.  If after testing,
the change gives you the behavior you desire, I can commit
the change into CVS.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?18113>