mhonarc-dev

[bug #23198] Incorrect Setting Installation Directory

2008-05-07 11:10:54

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: All
            Perl Version: 5.8.8
       Component Version: 2.6.16
           Fixed Release:

Details:

Dear all,

    Hi.  This is imacat from Taiwan.  I found that the Makefile.PL in
MHonArc-2.6.16 does not handle installation path correctly.  It sets "-prefix"
as $opt_binpath, and "-prefix" as $opt_manpath.

    I made a simple patch again MHonArc-2.6.16, in the hope that it helps.
Please tell me if you need any more information, or if I could be of any help.
 Thank you.

File Attachments:

Date: Thursday 05/08/2008 at 02:10  Name: MHonArc-2.6.16-instdirs.diff  Size:
1kB   By: imacat
Patch to Fix Installation Directory in Makefile.PL
<http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/download.php?file_id=15633>

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?23198>