mhonarc-dev

[bug #17563] mhonarc trashes malformed HTML

2009-05-03 18:10:59

Update of bug #17563 (project mhonarc):

                Severity:              3 - Normal => 2 - Minor

Follow-up Comment #2:

I have little desire to put in work to deal with
malformed HTML.  It could become a never-ending
battle with trying to deal with the latest abuse
that arises.

Garbage in, garbage out.

Since it appears your need to deal with this
problem is no longer urgent, I'm included to close
this item.  It can always be re-opened or re-submitted
if needs change.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?17563>