mhonarc-dev

[bug #20074] extra space in subject

2011-01-01 08:39:07

Follow-up Comment #4, bug #20074 (project mhonarc):

Oops, I've totally missed the e-mail notification about your last comment, a
year and a half ago :(

Patch re-attached.

We've been using this patch ever since I created it (3.5y ago) on
lists.uhulinux.hu, and haven't seen any spurious space inserted (no new bug),
but it fixed a lot of missing spaces.

I can't have any example right now (and I no longer have access to those raw
mailboxes, neither can I regenerate the archive without the patch), but I do
remember that *many* messages suffered from the problem, something along the
lines of 1 out of every 10 or 20 (given that the language of the mailing lists
uses accents quite often)...

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?20074>